It’s not often that yours truly pens an update but since I don’t do so I figured that my followers deserved such. So i you will bear with me I will proceed making his as brief as possible.
Thunderdome Ministries update
As you may know I moved the website over to Weebly dot-com and combined it with Littlethunders Castle. This has saved time when it comes to doing any editing or adding content. Another reasons was that http://www.webs.com stopped allowing users access of usage of the html modules. Many people have left http://www.webs.com over this and I am one of them.
As far as ministry as a whole goes? There is a bright side as the ministry was given a much-needed printer. And I welcome the addition indeed. As for the future of the ministry? Financially speaking I still have to pull money out of my own pocket to meet its various needs as the ministry has not obtained any sponsors. Thankfully the only real costs is that of the domain name and even that will cease due to its costs. And of course the lack of funding prevents the ministry from obtaining a much-needed campus to helping Christians in need of temporary housing.
As you may know already, yours truly is on disability and will never be allowed to work again this has various ramifications in its self and allow me to explain.
- My Asus G60 needs a new keyboard and maybe some other work.
- Obtaining a new place to live is nearly impossible. What I receive per month is not enough to pay rent on an apartment nor that to make house payments.
- Sometimes my 2007 Dodge Caliber needs work and it either has to wait or it does not get done.
All in all between me and the Lord we are doing pretty well and like every human on this planet there are problems that only HE can take care of. Yes I believe in God and His Word, for me there are many proofs that He is indeed real.
- Do I need help with housing right in the here and now? The answer is a big surrounding yes. I am in need of at least a 2-3 bedroom ranch styled house, with basement and garage with large lot/50 acres in the Holly or Fenton Michigan area all debt free. This would take me out of my present situation and help with various health issues. Can God provide? Indeed He can. All it takes is one or two individuals who hear His voice to make it become reality. (BTW…God would need to provide the furniture for my “man cave” as i have no furniture as well.)
- AS far as Littlethunders Castle? a new page was added yesterday titled Littlethunders Bucket List. I hope you will check it out soon.
If you would like to help yours truly please send a text message to 1-248-295-1365 and insert “I want to help” I will in turn send you my name and address where you can send your love gift. Or you can click on the PayPal button below